EPG provides environmental planning, design, and compliance solutions for our federal, state, and local transportation clients in partnership with our engineering partners to support project development under Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) requirements.
EPG staff has provided environmental planning services for transportation projects including roads, light rail and other alternative modes of transportation. Our success is largely due to our project team’s well-established working relationships with state departments of transportation (DOTs), FHWA, other participating agencies, and the public. Our team has worked in environments ranging from rural to urban areas including sensitive settings for the National Park Service.
Our expertise and services cover the entire transportation project development life cycle, as well as construction monitoring and post-construction operations, including, but not limited to:
- Feasibility, siting, and alternatives analysis studies
- Resource surveys and data analyses
- Environmental documentation, permitting and compliance
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- USACE Section 404/10 wetlands/waters
- Endangered Species Act (ESA) including Section 7 Consultation
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) including Section 106
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act
- Landscape Architecture Planning and Design
- Visual Resource Planning, Assessment, and Simulations
- Project Management and Coordination.
Transportation is fundamental to growth and becoming more important all the time, whether in the cities, or rural areas, including interstate and local infrastructure. Our approach is founded on defensible processes that help facilitate our ever increasing and evolving transportation needs in a manner that provides thriving solutions for all.
With EPG, your transportation project will thrive in any setting.