Your career path is a big decision. We can help. EPG offers compelling opportunities with long-term growth potential.
What we look for
We are always looking for talented professionals who are passionate about environmental planning, landscape architecture, and biological and cultural resources. We are especially interested in people who desire to be at the leading edge of the profession; are critical and creative thinkers; love to learn, experiment, and grow; possess broad cultural interests and experience; and have a commitment to applying innovative solutions to making our client’s projects and the world a better place.
Comprehensive, flexible benefits
Employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. EPG offers a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our employees and their families, including:
- Medical PPO options
- Dental options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health, dental, and dependent care
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Retirement & Savings
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company match
- Performance Bonus/Incentive Programs
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship program
- Professional development and training
- Professional registration renewal support and reimbursement
- Numerous firm-sponsored social events
- A company culture that recognizes the importance of a healthy work/life balance
Current Open Positions
EPG is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Salt Lake City office location. Qualifications and skills required Must have strong work ethic Must be well organized and a self-starter Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable Proficient in Excel and Word...
EPG is seeking qualified biologists for part-time, hourly, or contract-based biological survey work for our Salt Lake City office. Qualifications and skills required Experience identifying sensitive wildlife and plant species and/or conducting wetland delineations...
EPG is seeking a Seasonal Biologist with avian expertise. Qualifications and skills required Experience conducting avian point counts, raptor nest surveys, and/or sage-grouse lek surveys Ability to identify western birds by sight and sound Proficiency with GPS data...
EPG is seeking an experienced Construction Dust Monitor to be based in Las Vegas. This candidate will perform dust monitoring in Clark County, Nevada for a construction project. Candidate will assist the Environmental Compliance Manager to ensure the site stays in...