EPG is seeking a talented Landscape Architect/Designer for our Salt Lake City office.
Qualifications and skills required
- Be proficient with AutoCAD, LandFX, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Word and Excel. In addition, a working knowledge of 3-D modeling and rendering programs (Civil3D, 3D Studio Max, Lumion, etc.) and GIS are beneficial.
- Have experience preparing construction documents.
- Have the ability to produce quality hand and computer-generated graphics.
- Be detail oriented while still able to understand the overarching goals of a project or program.
- Have the ability to multi-task and effectively manage time.
- Work productively in a team environment but also be able to work independently.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Be flexible – can adapt to shifting priorities.
Education and experience required
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
Job responsibilities include the following
- Assisting with planning, design, production, and refinement of landscape architecture, urban design, and community planning projects. This includes identification of project requirements and development of graphics, renderings, conceptual drawings, construction drawings, details, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Assist with proposal preparation, document production, and report research.
- Assist with pre-construction, construction, and post construction services.
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- Occasional travel for field work, site visits and project meetings
- Salary is negotiable based on relevant experience.
Our Planning + Landscape Architecture + Urban Design group combines designer creativity and an understanding of interdisciplinary environmental resources, client needs, and development requirements to create places that are responsive to their settings, enliven the senses, and meet the needs of those who interact with them. Our experience and work focuses on:
- Parks, Recreation, Trails & Open Space
- Residential, Commercial & Mixed Use Development
- Nature Centers
- Corporate & Educational Campuses
- Flood Control Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
Current and recent notable projects include:
- 217 Development
- Bountiful Civic Plaza
- Canyon Townhomes
- Cibola Vista Resort
- Curly Hollow Park
- Enterprise City Park
- Holladay City Park
- Jordan River Trail: 14600 South to 15900 South
- Lagoon Beer Garden
- Midvale’s Bingham Junction Park and Splash Pad
- Mount Olympus Trailhead
- Ogden Nature Preserve
- Oquirrh Regional Park
- Portneuf Medical Campus
- Provo River Trail
- Salt Lake County Off-Leash Dog Park Implementation Plan
- Solace Residential Community
- USAA Corporate Campus
- Utah Lake Restoration Project
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume and cover letter listing at least 3 references to:
Environmental Planning Group, LLC
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org